• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Westerdam Review

Editor Rating
52 Awards

Loved the Neptune cabin and perks.

Review for Westerdam to Asia
daryllafferty
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Neptune Deluxe Verandah Suite

This was our first time in a Neptune Suite. We loved the convenience of the concierge just down the hall, the priority dining seating, and breakfast in the Pinnacle Restaurant.

We originally signed up for a Signature Suite, but were offered an upgrade to a Neptune for just $250 each on a 15 day cruise. It was well worth it. It will be hard to cruise in anything less next time.

My wife loved the make-up table off the bathroom, though it was a little difficult for me to access the bathroom while she was seated there. Still a nice feature.

Neptune Deluxe Verandah Suite

Very nice. Roomy.

We have stayed in a mini-suite on a Viking cruise and though it was no bigger than this one, they divided it into two rooms. I think I prefer that arrangement so if one person wants to stay up and watch TV they won't bother the other who wants to sleep.

My wife loved the make-up table off the bathroom, though it was a little difficult for me to access the bathroom while she was seated there. Still it is a nice feature.

Our only complaint about the cabin was the size of the shower. Sure, we could have taken showers or baths in the tub, but I much prefer a walk-in shower. This one is tiny, and has only a curtain. We had to be very careful to prevent water from leaking past the curtain.

After staying in the Neptune Suite with all the perks, it will be hard to settle for anything less in the future.

10 Helpful Votes