• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Utahcouple38
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

This is my tenth cruise and my wife’s ninth. We celebrated our 20th anniversary on this cruise. We wanted to go somewhere warm that my wife hasn’t been to. We flew into Puerto Rico 2 days early to explore the island. Had a fantastic time. Uber makes getting around a breeze now. Check in was a breeze. We were in the ship in about 20 minutes. We chose my time dining and really enjoyed our table they kept sitting us at. The waiter was great! The floor 5 cafe had great white chocolate mochas. I think I got my money’s worth on the drink package just from that. Anna and Claudio from The activities staff really made the trivia fun and the comedians were funny. Only complaints would be the hard mattress and the constant up selling of specialty restaurants, which was really bad the first day. Had 10 different workers ask us while sitting down at lunch. Overall it was a great cruise.

Spacious Ocean View Balcony

It was a nice room with a big balcony. Our cabin steward was great and always smiling and singing when we see him. Only complaint is the hard mattress.

Port Reviews

San Juan

Went and saw the forts and explored old San Juan.

Find a Freedom of the Seas Cruise from $112