• Inadequate emergency and evacuation procedures .No safety evacuation drill provided . I have written to Lloyds Register and Port Canaveral Authority to complain.
• Inadequate security arrangements allowing me to access the bridge to protest to ships second in command. (I could have been a terrorist)
• Inadequate risk management for Norovirus
• Inadequate cleaning of cabins .Bathrooms not cleaned adequately.
• Exposure to alcohol, smoking and gambling to minors .Only access to ship decks through casino for all guests .
• Unauthorised deductions from credit card accounts in the form of excessive tips for services .
• Gangs of teenagers intimidating passengers.
• Tables uncleared in restaurants ,used crockery piled on table resulting in guests clearing tables themselves.
• Poor standard of meals . This was a fast food cruise , burgers , pizza , fries were far better than food served in restaurants .So we ate mainly salads , when asked if the food was washed with fresh water we received no answers .
• Smoking in unauthorised areas , ships stated controls not enforced .
• Smoking on balconies , ships stated controls not enforced even after complaints .Smokers on balconies were informed who had complained ,so verbal abuse was aimed at us .
Inadequate risk management for Norovirus
Inadequate cleaning of cabins .Bathrooms not cleaned adequately.