• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Ntowns
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 1A

The Celebrity Reflection Transatlantic 2014 cruise spoiled me. The Eclipse in 2019 woke me up. Food poisoning does that. I ate in the Celebrity cafe on the 14th floor. I was treated by the medical staff and once the ship docked in Santiago South America I received further treatment. My cabin 6212 creaked incessantly. This ship does need to be overhauled. The dining room experience was enjoyable. The food, delicious. The Celebrity ships are not known for quality entertainment. This cruise was no different. I didn’t use the ship to book excursions. Third party excursions were much cheaper, very informative and enjoyable. Kristian, our cabin staff was excellent. All the staff I encountered rated five stars. The ship had a bad odor. The maintenance staff cleaned but the ship is old and in need of refurbishment. The upholstered chairs on the fourth floor, overlooking the grand foyer were filthy. I used a towel while sitting in these chairs. The cruise was geared towards seniors. Boring entertainment.

Deluxe Veranda 1A

Cabin creaked incessantly while at sea. I was waiting for nails to pop out of the walls. Old and tired ship. Cabin staff were friendly and kept the room clean and well appointed.

13 Helpful Votes