3. Regal Princess
Great trip! This was a 7 day cruise to Princess Cays (amazing!!), Grand Cayman, Falmouth (worst excursion ever, Chukka Horseback) and Cozumel (reef restoration excursion was unbelievable). This was our second time in 6 months to be on this ship. Plenty of servers and roaming bar staff. Some new activities from just six months ago. Sold out ship but never seemed crowded. Everything looked clean and cared for. Easy to embark and debark. Relaxed feel, extremely nice shipmates and staff. Cooking demo is always funny, go for the laughs even if you can't cook. Also always love the question and answer with cruise director event. Was weird that Bingo wins didn't increase with more players though. Surprisingly, we had bad experiences with our unidentified steward (correct, he never introduced himself so I don't know his name), and though I nipped it in the bud the first full day by reporting him, there was a later experience and I will be contacting Princess tomorrow about it.

Great trip!

cruisetakemeaway’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
I think they got new bedding since our last Regal cruise and I loved it. Very plush, many layers. Looked like the balcony was cleaned daily, which hasn't been usual.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins