• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

We picked this cruise to go with some friends who were also cruising. It also is conveniently located to some family so we could maximize our vacation over the holiday.

This was my first time on carnival. Embarking the ship was so easy and not a long process at all! Very fast and friendly! The cruise director and entertainment staff were very fun and entertaining. The Motown show was very fun. We enjoyed the NYE celebration on the top of the deck. And the comedians were pretty good as well.

Let me say that my previous cruises have all been with NCL. So maybe my standards were a little high. The pictures are overpriced. They took up so much space doing the portraits and the packages were overpriced.

Ocean View

It was a little smaller than what we have sailed before. It was right under the kitchen for the dining rooms and it was very loud early am and early pm.

Port Reviews

Catalina Island (California)

Loved this Port! Golf carts were $50 per hour but worth it.

Ensenada

Bus took us downtown. Not the nicest location. Would have seen the same stuff at the port area. Papas and Beer has a Great Margarita and nachos! Definitely go there.

4 Helpful Votes