3. Celebrity Constellation
We sailed on Constellation's voyage from Venice to Rome. We had a great itinerary. Embarkation in Venice was extremely smooth and we were in our stateroom less than one-half hour after getting to the pier. Celebrity staff were mostly friendly and helpful. Food in the main dining room was very good but mediocre in the buffet. Food there was often lukewarm and would become cold by the time you got your juice or coffee. Rarely would a waiter or waitress assist with drink service in the buffet area. Entertainment was very good with a variety of singing acts, dancers, comedians, magicians, and acrobats. I would have rated this cruise 4 stars if not for the rundown condition of Constellation. Everything looked worn and old. Carpets, blinds, wall coverings, and upholstery were in poor condition. I tried to close a blind in the gym while working out and it fell off the window. The decor had a distinctly 90s feel in the lounges and restaurant. We took one shore excursion in Valletta, Malta with Celebrity and it was well-run, informative, and enjoyful. After cruising on another lines 2-year old ship in 2018, Constellation was a let down.

Good itinerary and service but tired ship.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by WNCCruiser

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
WNCCruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B
Very dated wall coverings and carpets. One closet door would not close completely and opening a closet blocked access to the bathroom. The bathroom was fairly tight and I would bang my head on the wall if I bent down. The cabin, along with the rest of Constellation, needed a complete gut renovation. The veranda was spacious and a good place to hang out while leaving or entering ports.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins