• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Samuel_Let
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

Sailed this cruise for New Years and loved almost everything about it. The morning that we boarded in Galveston there was a super dense fog that delayed our boarding by about five hours, which didn’t set a fantastic tone for starting off on our first cruise, but this event turned out to be the only negative comment that I could muster up from the entire seven day voyage. The free food onboard was excellent, the entertainment was fantastic, and I don’t have enough time to describe how incredibly hard every crew member worked to make it the best cruise possible. The team that cleaned our cabin knew me by name and so did the waiters for the suppers every night. Our cruise director (Schwartz) did a seamless job of making sure that all of the events happening were fun and interactive! It was by far the best vacation that I have been on yet! I will definitely be sailing with Carnival cruise ships in the future!

Ocean View

Great rooms with decently spacious bathrooms. The team members maintaining and cleaning the rooms work incredibly hard and do an amazing job!

Port Reviews

Galveston

Heavy fog delayed the time that we boarded by about 5 hours, but there’s nothing that anybody could have done about it. Just a minor inconvenience that didn’t affect the rest of our trip.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Clear waters and good times ahead!

Ocho Rios

Didn’t book an excursion through the ship but ended up taking a bus on a tour around the island. The tour guides were friendly and the people were nice at our stops.

6 Helpful Votes