• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • News
  • Deals

National Geographic Endeavour II Review

Editor Rating

Lived up to and surpassed all expectations

Review for National Geographic Endeavour II to South America
res5137
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:

Go National Geographic/Linblad! While the unique ecosystem of the Galapagos exists for all, the ability to experience it to the fullest is not always the case. Each day we were offered three/four unique expeditions, and often two levels of the same expedition. So, while I snorkeled the deep waters the first day and hurt myself, my partner chose a 3 mile hike and I was able to be on a much shorter expedition. My stroll was awesome, informative, exciting and my partner felt the same way.

Our ship had 7 Naturalists, Each was Fabulous always available, always enthusiastic, always caring. Access to the islands is limited by the park service. Nat-Geo/Linblad is an active supporter of the Darwin Foundation and is given priority on sites. Now wrap all this up in the comfort and SECURITY of being on a floating HOTEL. Did I mention the fabulous food, the head of the restaurant, who learned EVERYONE's name and food preferences? Throughout the cruise, EVERY PERSON went out of their way to make the experience the BEST and to enable each and every one of us to have full access and comfort. My travels are usually less expensive, however, I felt the security and knowledge this company offered was worth it. YES IT WAS! THANK YOU!

The ship, Endeavor is being used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The ship was immaculate. The layout, and bed, bedding were all good. The whole ship needs a week in port to "spruce it up"... touch up furniture chips, replace worn furniture, paint a little here and there.

This would not discourage me from being on board again. It seems like a small thing compared to the efficiency, cleanliness and care.

3 Helpful Votes