3. Grand Princess
Let me start by saying dont not book on this cruise line, unless you are over 65 and caucasian. Do not go on this ship, or cruise line if you have kids, or teens or under 65. Even the food is tailored to an older person's digestion. Limited activities on board. Also, do not pay your gratuities in advance, or you will not get appropriate service. I dont know where to start so I will just list the issues: 1. Purchased mini- suite balcony for 3 people and ended up on a roll away bed, couch and floor 2x's. 2. Had to put my own bed up and down nightly 3. Could not access the balcony when bed was up 4. Continuously got the wrong person's mail items 5. My kids and myself only got the activities planner twice out of 10 days. 6. Charged for items we did not purchase 7. Entertainment staff were rude (I even attended a few piano bars during the correct times. I was the only one there and the pianist said they were done early because "no one was there". I said I am here but they said again no one was there. 8. The princess cruise customer service put my credit card in my 12 year olds name and did not attach it to me. I tried to correct it 3 times and explained she is a minor and can not legally have a credit card. NIGHTMARE 9. Had to call customer service to get planner, service, and things that have always been automatic. My past cruise experiences with different cruise lines allowed me to leave all my domestic responsibilities and things behind. I worked as hard as I had to at home. PICK ANOTHER CRUISE LINE AVOID UNLESS 65 AND OLDER AND CAUCASIAN. Also, lots of wheelchair bound guests, elderly.

Horrible Experience - Cruiser Since 1996

Grand Princess Cruise Review by 1200gina

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

2. Had to put my own bed up and down nightly

3. Could not access the balcony when bed was up

4. Continuously got the wrong person's mail items

5. My kids and myself only got the activities planner twice out of 10 days.

6. Charged for items we did not purchase

7. Entertainment staff were rude

1200gina’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Grand Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD
I purchased to fit 3 people. Specifically requested twin beds. Got 1 queen that was turned into 2 twins after requesting 2 days out of 10. Had a twin bed and couch for 3 people. Ended up sleeping on the couch, then rollaway bed. Could not access the balcony when the rollaway was up. I physically put the table and chair in the balcony so we could have room for 3 people. NIGHTMARE!!!!!!
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins