Grand Princess Cruise Review by 1200gina
- Sail Date: December 2019
- Destination: Hawaii
- Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
1. Purchased mini- suite balcony for 3 people and ended up on a roll away bed, couch and floor 2x's.
2. Had to put my own bed up and down nightly
3. Could not access the balcony when bed was up
4. Continuously got the wrong person's mail items
5. My kids and myself only got the activities planner twice out of 10 days.
6. Charged for items we did not purchase
7. Entertainment staff were rude
(I even attended a few piano bars during the correct times. I was the only one there and the pianist said they were done early because "no one was there". I said I am here but they said again no one was there.
8. The princess cruise customer service put my credit card in my 12 year olds name and did not attach it to me. I tried to correct it 3 times and explained she is a minor and can not legally have a credit card. NIGHTMARE
9. Had to call customer service to get planner, service, and things that have always been automatic.
My past cruise experiences with different cruise lines allowed me to leave all my domestic responsibilities and things behind. I worked as hard as I had to at home. PICK ANOTHER CRUISE LINE AVOID UNLESS 65 AND OLDER AND CAUCASIAN. Also, lots of wheelchair bound guests, elderly.
250,000+ people have entered their email