3. Explorer of the Seas
I choose cruises (after more than 40 throughout the years) mainly for the itinerary. I used many lines, some extinct by now, and Royal Caribbean never disappointed me (actually except one line, MSC, truly disappointed me). We departed from Southampton, embarkation was easy, with plenty of Staff to make you feel you are a wanted passenger from then on. The ship is large, but has many venues, and the food and service were very good. Wine service at the restaurant prompt, with large variety and prices of wines of the world. Unfinished bottles are kept and if you switch restaurantes the unfinished bottles are readily available for your lunch or dinner. Breakfast has a large variety, I was particularly surprised by a favorite of mine: smoked salmon of the first quality and presented in enormous plates with all the complements side by side. The cabin Staff perfect. The restaurants Staff idem.Japanese restaurant: first quality food and service, can compete with any Japanese gourmet around the world.

Nice visit to Canary Islands and Madeira, plus Lisbon

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by liceista

liceista’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Large and well equipped. Comfortable bedding. Nice balcony with comfortable chairs
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans