3. Viking Sky
I choose this trip to try out Vioking which always portrays itself as a luxury cruise line. It is not. I also choose this cruise for the stops at the Azores and Bermuda which did not happen so the trip was 14 days of Atlantic ocean. The speakers were disappointing, the television and internet did not work including the computer system in the restaurant which created long lines and confusion. The "Explorer" Desk displayed a lack of knowledge and programs for solo travelers was non-existent. Additionally, they were painting the interior of the boat near the restaurant which only added to nausea for several passengers. Added to this was my knowledge that I had paid +68% for a single supplement that feels discriminatory and needless since there was 200 empty cabins. The crew, as with any other cruises I have taken were delightful except for the Dining Room Manager who did not know what a proper cappuccino was! The 24-hour room service was appreciated.

The Cruise from Hell

Viking Sky Cruise Review by ChiClaud

The 24-hour room service was appreciated.
Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
We appreciate you sailing with us, ChiClaud, and are grateful for your candid feedback. While we are pleased to learn that you experienced friendly service onboard Viking Sky, it is disappointing to learn that aspects of your ship, and overall value of your trip did not live up to your expectations. We are interested in learning more about your experience, and encourage you to reach out to us at Tellus@vikingcruises.com to continue the conversation. We hope to hear from you!
ChiClaud’s Full Rating Summary