3. Brilliance of the Seas
We went on this cruise to help a good friend of ours celebrate her Birthday. We managed to keep it a secret and totally surprised her and it was awesome. The cruise was wonderful and we had a really great time. I love the fact that we can now drive home in a few hours from all ports in Florida. Royal Caribbean has been our main cruise line since 1999. The ships are always very clean and nicely decorated for any occasion. This one was decorated for Christmas and it was beautiful. Royal Caribbean never ceases to amaze me with the entertainment or excursions they are always top notch. Food is always very good weather you eat in the windjammer cafeteria or the main dining room. They also have specialty dining which we frequent quite often. Services are always great as they always seem to have a very nice crew. I have never been disappointed in a Royal Caribbean Cruise and look forward to others we have booked. .

It was so relaxing

Auntieyram’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2B
Cabin was a good size and the bed was fairly comfortable. We enjoyed the balcony several times while on board. Cabin was always perfectly clean and fresh 2 times a day with service. Cabin Stewart was really friendly and very professional.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

The restaurants, bars, windjammer cafe, bar service, and crew in general along with all the venues aboard were very good. I have been on several cruises and this one was just as good as all the others.