3. Carnival Miracle
Carnival Miracle did a great job and this was one of our favorite cruises. We've been on Royal Caribbean several times,and 5 on Carnival.The negative reviews made me weary,YET,they were proven to be sooo wrong. Embarkation was smooth. Service in all areas was great. Balcony Cabin was very clean,very comfortable beds,good towels. Food was awesome!! Main Dining Room did a fabulous job! Public areas were very clean and well maintained.Very cool decor thru out ship. Casino was fun and very large. Spa-The best massage ever had.(didnt go into port,so pampered myself all day) Good choices for music areas for which you can choose from. New Years Eve was sooo fun and festive-champagne was served,hats,etc,Live Music ! We will go back on the Carnival Miracle.(She'll be in dry-dock in Feb) Kudos to Carnival! Note-We love to cruise and fell blessed to be able to enjoy cruising. Ignore the negative reviews-so not fair,especially since we had over 15 to compare to. Hubby isnt easy to please,and was extremely content with all aspects of this cruise,and insisted I write our review.

EXCELLENT CRUISE

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by margiecruisequeen

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Carnival Miracle did a great job and this was one of our favorite cruises.

made me weary,YET,they were proven to be sooo wrong.

Embarkation was smooth.

Service in all areas was great.

Balcony Cabin was very clean,very comfortable beds,good towels.

Food was awesome!! Main Dining Room did a fabulous job!

Public areas were very clean and well maintained.Very cool decor thru out ship.

Casino was fun and very large.

Spa-The best massage ever had.(didnt go into port,so pampered myself all day)

Good choices for music areas for which you can choose from.

We will go back on the Carnival Miracle.(She'll be in dry-dock in Feb)

Kudos to Carnival!

Note-We love to cruise and fell blessed to be able to enjoy cruising.

margiecruisequeen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
Balcony cabin,Deck 7>very clean,comfortable beds and linens.
Good storage area.