• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

Embarkation went smoothly, since it started raining they ushered everyone in and really had the lines moving. Almost too fast, i felt rushed going throygh security with many crew members pointing for you to this way and that. Once on board we immediately went to eat brunch sisnce we hadnt eaten yet. Food was good, Guy Burger's was all that I yhought it to be and some!! Our luggage arrived within the first two hours. We chose late dining an had the pleasure of being served by Arsenio and his team!! Plenty of activities for each age group. My teenagers had something to do all day each day and so did I. The shows were great, pool and hot tub packed so I stayed awsy from that. Our excursion we chose was the 27 waterfalls and zip lining. Fun and more fun and a lot of walking!! However in bewteen rtge activiies there was a rather long wait and it felt that they had too m any groups booked at the same time. Service was great, and staff friendly. Most importantly my children had fun and I was able to relax and unwind. The ship was packed and I still found quiet spots and am very thankful for the Serenity deck!!

Ocean View

I traveled with my 22 y.o daughter and 16y/ twins, boy and girl. The cabin was nice enough and I enjoyed having a separate bathroom. The beds were comfy and the cabin steward spruced are room as expected each day.

2 Helpful Votes