3. Seven Seas Navigator
Regent, “an unrivaled experience” is one I have no intention of replicating. Here is a rundown: 1. Arrival at airport was disorganized. After waiting about 15 minutes in airport we waited about another 45 minutes at the curb. 2. Next morning at hotel, breakfast ended at nine am with checkout at noon then a wait of a further hour+ before bus to port. On the way to port the bus driver kept drifting in and out of lane on the 710 to Long Beach and at one point came within a few feet of rear ending a stopped truck at about 50 mph because he fell asleep at the wheel, if the collision avoiding alert had not alerted we would have hit. 3. When boarding the ship there was not one staff member available to assist in directing to cabin, so we wandered around and eventually found the cabin. 4. First day on pool deck attempting to get a bite to eat after a fifteen minute wait for service finally found someone to assist. 5. Cabin was clean but very worn, sloppy caulking, dining table well stained and etched, rust around veranda (picture sent separately). 6. Initially wait staff not responsive but did improve significantly over a couple of days. 7. My comments on the initial survey would have demanded management contact me but the butler was sent to inquire, that was poor form, management should have called me. 8. Late getting to Hawaii, helicopter ride was cancelled and a bus tour substituted (poor substitute), ten minutes from ship engine blew up on the bus, my wife and another couple took a taxi back to ship rather than wait as it turned out 90 minutes for another bus to show up. 9. An island was eliminated from the agenda because of slow transit time even though activities were organized and we stopped at an atoll with no activities planned (just a gas station, store and arts store) when I asked why pick that schedule I was told it was pretty and anyway at the missed island the guides didn’t speak English anyway. 10. We told we had to slow down and miss some activities because of sea conditions, others were told the ship had mechanical issues. The latter seems more believable as sea conditions were just fine. Someone who claimed to know about these things calculated the ship would have had to travel at maximum rated speed to meet the published schedule 11. The activities did not meet the description, seemed to be somewhat ad hoc. 12. All in all quite a number of people seem to have similar feelings.

Disaster

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by Zorropete

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Navigator Suite

11. The activities did not meet the description, seemed to be somewhat ad hoc.

12. All in all quite a number of people seem to have similar feelings.
Zorropete’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Navigator Suite
Cabin NS
For the price, small and needs a re-do
Deck 11 Suite Cabins