3. Grand Classica
I had been a Bahamas Paradise cruiser before so I was truly disappointed with this one. I have cruised in Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Grand Celebration, Carnival, MSC so I know exactly what to expect. At this price, my expectations were lower, however, knowing that this was a New Year's even cruise to Nassau I was expecting a bit more care. I arrived to the Port at 12 noon and after 2 hours of standing in line waiting to be checked-in, I nearly collapsed of exhaustion, heat and a low-blood sugar incident (I'm 70 years and a diabetic). A lady standing in the line so me get very pale and grabbed me before I fell on the ground. If you travel solo like I do, I suggest you don't take this cruise ship. Next, the food was horrific: the steak they gave me at dinner was hard and tasteless. Iblt even looking mummified! Well, I figured it was the first night "pains" and a ship full of people, but next dinner the food was even worse. I was given face towels that were stained with some kind of yellow substance. My bath towel was full of long-white hairs (I have white hair, but it's very, very short). I requested a blanket and was given a really thin one not really fit to warm you down. What a way to end the year! No thanks to you BPC and the Grand Classica! I always recommended to my family and friends to try this cruise line before. Now, I'm not so sure. But I want to thank my dinner waiter Kharisma who was so apologetic and decent to me.

Horrible food, worst check-in ever, old-crusty ship

Grand Classica Cruise Review by marlobaker

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Thank you for the time you took out of your day to share your comments regarding your recent stay on our Grand Classica. Thank you for your insights regarding our food options, although we lament reading that we weren't able to meet your culinary wishes on this occasion, please rest assured that your comments will be shared with our Chefs to enhance our future guests' dining experiences. Once again, many thanks for your help to get to know the points where we can still improve the experiences of the ones that come to visit us and we truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to BPCL
marlobaker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Classica price drops

The closet door could not be closed. The rugs were dirty. The towels were disgusting.