3. Viking Forseti
We wanted to explore the Bordeaux region of France and its local wines. We saw new country, new customs, different people and had a wonderful time. There is always something to do with on shore excursions or simply stay on boat and relax. We found that we met different people with each meal and had choices of tables of people to join. The staff learned our names first day and even quickly learned our habits, needs, and drink preferences. That was one of the most amazing things to me given the numbers of people and weeks they work. We enjoyed ourselves so much we have planned another Viking trip in August 2020 to the Rhine. We plan on going ahead and staying behind to enjoy the countryside. I fully recommend a Viking cruise to anyone. You deserve the special treatment and benefits they have to offer. I will go as often as I can.

It was first class all the way from food, service, and comfort!

Viking Forseti Cruise Review by Jaulgur