3. Regal Princess
So some authentication: we have gone on over 80 cruises and on several lines. Not only ONE line. We have a little experience. What a disappointment. The food was not good at all. We went to the dining room twice and vowed to not return. The maître d' offered to bring additional entrees but we were on a schedule for the show and declined. The buffet was a bit better since they had more choices. Since I am fond of soup I chose to try it at most meals. Most were uneatable. They were bland, flavorless; even though the names were enticing. But even the buffet was unsavory. Breakfasts were good; lunch and dinner left much room for improvement. Surprisingly, the Crown Grill, a specialty restaurant was great. We enjoyed our dining experience. But I was not surprised. Was that an enticement for spending more on a cruise to have better meals? Food for thought. The shows were extraordinary! The production shows and the comedian were great. It was an extra special treat. The casino was extra 'tight'. We usually spend a lot of money and time in the ship's casino but not this one. Looking around we did not find one 'hand pay'. Also in looking there were not many winners. In fact, the casino was partially empty most of the time we participated. So overall I will spend more time thinking about cruising with Princess in the future.

Poor food, Great entertainment, tight casino

Regal Princess Cruise Review by sun city center sam