3. MSC Preziosa
I chose this cruise purely for the itinerary and expected very little after reading numerous reviews. I must commend MSC for obviously listening to the complaints and being in the process of making improvements from what I saw. I had bought extra snacks just incase there was a long wait to get on the ship but refreshments were provided , embarkation was quick and our rooms were ready when we got on-board. The best advice I can give when it comes to the food in the buffet area is find a table first then get your food as it is not as hot as you would have it at home. There are lots of fresh fruit and vegetables ( Fresh mangoes in the afternoons ) In terms of variety there is lots to choose from thats why I ate most of my meals in there. It is a busy area but if you head towards the back there's always tables available that can hold 6 people easily. I didn't do many on-board activities apart from the gym and spa both are outstanding just go as the ship docks or late evening to miss the busy periods.Book in advance to save money. Service was amazing in all areas of the ship even guest services I found pleasant and professional. The ship shore excursions are very expensive but we got off and did minivan tours that went to all the same places and we didn't pay more than $25 each . The drivers know the ship times and ensure your always back way ahead of time. Disembarkation was good and we even had time to have a quick tour around St Lucia before heading to the airport. At the airport everything was disorganized but that was the airport's fault for not having enough staff to manage the amount of people passing through on one of the busiest days of the year. Would I go again ? Try and stop me !!

Wow we had a blast on MSC Preziosa!

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Peaky68

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

Would I go again ? Try and stop me !!
Peaky68’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Preziosa price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1
Spotless all the time lovely and spacious
Acquamarina Deck Suite Cabins