3. Regal Princess
Wonderful holiday cruise on the Regal. The holiday cruise had two formal dining nights. My group enjoyed the food and the atmosphere on the ship. Just a touch about the average for service and care by the staff. The 7 day cruise to St Thomas and St Martin was a good trip. The people of the ship were friendly and in the holiday mood. I know carnival is cheaper but I would say you will be happy to cruise on Princess Regal. The dining room, stateroom, and bar staff were all on top of their game. Ship: well built and design Cabin: clean and kept neat by staff Dining: the late dining choice worked out well Entertainment and Activities: the entertainment was on point and we enjoyed the diverse choices Service: everyone was friendly and professional Ports and Shore excursions: nice island and polite person We will be back again for more Princess.

Wonderful holiday cruise

Regal Princess Cruise Review by hapeit

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Ship: well built and design

Cabin: clean and kept neat by staff

Dining: the late dining choice worked out well

Service: everyone was friendly and professional

Ports and Shore excursions: nice island and polite person

We will be back again for more Princess.
hapeit’s Full Rating Summary