Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Mistyoneil76

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View

The Carnival Breeze was an excellent ship. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. Our cabin steward Ana on the 2nd deck was awesome!! Our waiter Pray in the MDR was so nice, he made sure that I had a meal that fit my needs as I am a vegan. He took care of everyone at our table very well and always said hello to us even around the ship if we saw him in another dining area. Lots of activities to do all the time. I would take this cruise again for sure. The port of call were great and loved every port stop. We travelled to Amber Cove, DR, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. The comedians on the ship were all funny and had you laughing so hard. I loved the Lip Sync Battle and the cruise director NoNo was funny and always available and friendly.

Mistyoneil76's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View

Very nice large room. Loved the extra room and 2 windows.

Absolutely love taking Sunny's tour!!! He makes it so fun. He plays music and gets everyone singing and having a good time while touring the island. He gives you time to shop and go to the beach before going back to the cruise ship. I would take his tour again.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
San Juan

Beautiful port. Old San Juan is awesome. Toured the two forts and walked the streets and got to see lots of awesome sites. Lunch at Cafe El Punto was the best!!!!

Mistyoneil76