3. Carnival Breeze
The Carnival Breeze was an excellent ship. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. Our cabin steward Ana on the 2nd deck was awesome!! Our waiter Pray in the MDR was so nice, he made sure that I had a meal that fit my needs as I am a vegan. He took care of everyone at our table very well and always said hello to us even around the ship if we saw him in another dining area. Lots of activities to do all the time. I would take this cruise again for sure. The port of call were great and loved every port stop. We travelled to Amber Cove, DR, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. The comedians on the ship were all funny and had you laughing so hard. I loved the Lip Sync Battle and the cruise director NoNo was funny and always available and friendly.

Awesome Cruise

Mistyoneil76’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6N
Very nice large room. Loved the extra room and 2 windows.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins