3. Ruby Princess
Made for an inexpensive front for a back to back. Upon arrival at pier found staff to be rude and demanding when I requested to carry my bag onboard with me. LACK OF SINGLES ACTIVITIES! The first single get together was nonexistent as no cruise activity staff bothered to show up. All ports were easy to explore without spending any money for shore excursions. The food was good but often lacked much variety in the buffet for healthy eating (Lacking in variety of fruits and berries) Many staff go above and beyond, but overall they seem to do what they need to to get by. A good example was with my coffee I prefer heavy whipping cream. Room service had it, no problem. In buffet one day told they did not have it but another day the Buffet steward quickly found me some. Same thing in Dining room at dinner during dessert. Some nights willingly found, other nights not available based on waiters efforts. . At sea activities lacked variety. Same stuff every cruise, not a lot of activities to get passengers involved in entertainment.

South Pacific and New Caledonia

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by qxrobb

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior

All ports were easy to explore without spending any money for shore excursions.

qxrobb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA
Small interior room that was cozy, centrally located
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins