3. Regal Princess
This was my family's first cruise experience. My wife did the research and heard great reviews about the Princess Ships. We picked Regal to go to the virgin Islands for a 7 day Cruise. I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff were. They do absolutely anything they can to make sure you are taken care of. From the Gentleman who took care of our room to the wait staff I met every morning at International Cafe for coffee and Doughnuts. Plenty of food selections and plenty of options. Buffet was amazing. Dining rooms were very professional. If you want any type of food at just about any time you can get it. Loved the use of the medallion which worked perfectly. Also the App to communicate with other ship mates and track where your friends are is a must. Used it way more than I thought I would. The Spa and Enclave was amazing as well. A HUGE hot tub in the spa with a rain shower in the middle. 2 Steam rooms infused with aroma therapy. Showers that cool you off after. Great place to reset and relax. I can't say enough about how nice this cruise was. In the 7 days of this cruise I would say I was absolutely spoiled. No complaints. Great experience on this ship.

Regal Princess Christmas Cruise

Ages 16+
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Had a balcony room on the Caribe level. I stayed in the 600's . Very nice area. Room was bigger than I expected. PLENTY of closet space. I put the suit cases under the bed for great storage. Balcony was large enough to enjoy for my Wife and I . Beds were very comfortable. Better than I expected.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    Rented Jet Ski's from Omar from Water World( I think is the name) Omar is the owner. Great guy. Set us up with 4 chairs for my family, rented the Jet Skis and he said relax in the chairs and when you are ready you can go for a ride. We Had a blast with the Jet Skis and Omar really took care of us. He was like our tour guide. Very good group of people.
  • St. John Tour
    We were supposed to leave for St John at 1:30. The boat did not leave until about 2:15. Took about 35 minutes to get to St John. Then we Left St John at 4:30. SO Over all we only had about an hour and a half on the beach at St John by the time we got there and took a shuttle to the beach. We were in St Thomas for 12 hours so it would have been nice to be able to stay at St Johns longer. Great time and its beautiful.
    View All 180 St. John Tour Reviews