• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Havana Aft-View Extended Balcony
Traveled with children

I have been on the Vista before with just my husband and we stayed in a Havana Vista balcony. That experience was amazing. This one was not as good. We opted for a Havana aft view extended balcony. My children, parents and brother were in interior rooms around the corner. I loved the room... probably even more than our Vista balcony as it had a coach andore usable space. (Opt for one of the four inner most aft view balconies for the most space). Our room steward Rob was nothing short of AMAZING. Best steward I have ever had bar none. This guy MADE the trip!!!! So helpful.

My family's interior rooms were nice as well and roomier than I anticipated.

The food was decent (ranging from very good to mediocre) but service in the dining room was also excellent. We all had anytime dining but I was able to schedule us a table for 8 on the first night and we were able to keep the same table (looking out over the ocean) for the rest of the cruise with a standing reservation for 5:30 every evening.

Havana Aft-View Extended Balcony

Loved this cabin be and loved our room steward Ron. Try to get one of the four inner most aft views for the most room.

4 Helpful Votes