3. Seabourn Encore
I have cruised on 2 other cruise lines ( Windstar and Ponant) over the years. I chose this cruise of 24 days from Singapore to Sydney due to the fact that many of the ports I had never visited. I had been on the Encore once before slightly over a year ago and really loved the ship and her crew. The food was excellent overall, and I mainly chose to eat in The Restaurant which I have always found to be predictably very good. The food on this cruise was outstanding in quality overall and presentation. The waiters, sommeliers and management staff ran a smooth operation, with most desires met before needing to ask. They work very hard to see you have a 5 star dining experience in all aspects. My suite on deck 8 was very clean and well laid out. My stewardess Yuliia went way beyond the basics to provide excellent service daily throughout the cruise. The entertainment I chose mostly for this cruise was the bar at Thomas Keller on deck 8. The evening piano/vocalist Gavin was amazing, and had a loyal following on the ship both before and after dinner. He is so talented and creative at the piano! He also has a perfect vocal range for the soft contemporary/old school classics he specializes in. Seabourn does an outstanding job in my opinion in all areas of upscale cruising.

Encore 24 day cruise was a great success!

Seabourn Encore Cruise Review by Mr.Bond

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

Mr.Bond’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Encore price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V4
Great standard layout suite with a balcony in a nice location. Very well kept with attractive furnishings. The walk in closet was spacious and roomy. The black out drapes came in handy on the few days I decided to sleep in late. The lighting was well placed, and the patio large enough to enjoy a relaxing afternoon sitting and reading for a couple of hours.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins