3. Vision of the Seas
This ship could be so much more if they bothered to plan a bit better. Luggage check in was very disorganized. My luggage was lost for over an hour and when i inquired about it, i was i was informed i probably took alcohol or an in iron on board so to go to the security area. My bag wasn't there, but was later found in a different spot on the ship. Thankfully the Room steward was excellent. Most of the entertainment was LAME big time, especially the line dancing and annoying Karaoke open mike singing in the Centrum area. If the band had performed in the lounge, people could have danced and sat but instead it was crowded and uncomfortable in the Centrum. One night, confetti and streamers were dropped down on us and stayed on the dance floor making it slippery. Also, young children were on the dance floor trying to gather it up while people were trying to dance. I believe the cruise director is a smart guy but should rethink the entertainment. Not much going on in the pool area either. Since no open dining was available, the later seating prevented the guests from attending most shows in the Masquerade Theater. The ship's excursions were so so. You can do better with a private tour group. I called and emailed every few days for a month before departure and was told the tour provider will probably add to the diving excursion. We gave up and went with a local company for a lot less money. A few service issues in the dining room until Hans the manager took over our table. He was great and the staff hard working. Food was mostly meat and very salty and could have been more varied. The Windjammer dining area was okay. I witnessed ripe strawberries being dipped into the chocolate fountain and seeing the chocolate run over the guests fingers right back into the fountain. I made the manager aware of the issue and he quickly provided an attendant to spoon out the liquid. No one was monitoring the gym so people stayed on the workout equipment longer than the 20 minute limit. The spa was okay but pricey. The doctor who did botox and juvaderm was a know it all and rude. I told her i go to a plastic surgeon and she insisted her way was the correct way. I do not recommend this ship mostly because of the entertainment. Most of the people in the 45 to 65 year old age group that i spoke to felt it was BORING.

Nothing to brag about!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by dancingbabe1

dancingbabe1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N
The cabin was comfortable and clean. It would have been better if a small refrigerator was in the room.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins