3. Regal Princess
My wife and I went and also two of our kids (11 and 16) we had so much fun, and really really got away from it all for a week. The food was off the hook good, and the entertainment was the best ever. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, if you (like me) suffer from clean OCD this ship is clean! Embarkation was fastest I've ever experienced, like 15 mins maybe. We did some of the sit down dining but a lot of the buffet, the variety was outstanding. They has newer movies on demand in the cabin which we didn't expect but really enjoyed. All the activities and shows were perfect, we played trivia, saw unbelievably good shows, singers, dancers, a rock concert and even a really good comedian. Always something to do for anyone. It was Christmas week while we were on-board, we had never sailed for the holidays, the ship was all decorated and holiday music was playing, even Santa was on-board, its was really nice!

Best Vacation EVER

Ages 16+
Get Regal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DA
We had 4 in a cabin, and lets face it they are small. Ours had a fold out couch that made a twin bed and a bunk that folded down for the kids, it all worked better than expected.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins