3. Carnival Pride
We truly enjoyed everything about our cruise! The cruise director was fun and engaging. The activities kept us entertained. The food was tasty and our steward went above and beyond. The ship was very clean and we constantly saw people picking up and straightening. The cabin could have been a little bigger but I feel that way about all ships. There were plenty of food options and the only bad side, the food was cold a few times in the buffet. Not too many times but there were a few. I loved the shows and comedy. We did our own thing when at port and mostly only took local tours which were really nice. We were going to book a few with the ship but I feel like a get a better deal myself for the little bit I'm willing to do off ship. Wonderful ship and helpful staff! I'm sail with them again in the future.

Such a fun and exciting time

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by yroseb

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
We truly enjoyed everything about our cruise!

The cabin could have been a little bigger but I feel that way about all ships.

I loved the shows and comedy.

Wonderful ship and helpful staff! I'm sail with them again in the future.
yroseb’s Full Rating Summary