• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

klr22675
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

I chose this cruise because of the last minute special I found on a cruise website. I read many reviews and was skeptical but overall I am very happy about my trip. There were some food items that did not taste great, but since you can order any and everything off the menu or make other selections in the buffet, that is what I did. I enjoyed all my meals. I did not get sick from anything or sea sick from the rocking during inclement weather. I observed many staff using gloves, hand sanitizer and taking other precautions to make sure common areas were clean. In the entrance to the restaurants and buffet areas there were hand stations to sanitize your hands and a staff member with a spray bottle who sprayed each person's hands who entered.

The cruise ship is beautiful. There is a lot to see on the boat. Lots of art work and sculptures, beautiful furniture and dazzling staircases and light pieces.

I am a people watcher and observed many staff smiling and being helpful. I also saw some staff who looked very tired but if they were asked something by a guest they smiled and helped. My room was clean when I arrived and I was intentional about keeping my own stuff tidy each day. The room steward was great. People remembered my name. I some times sat in the same area in the buffet and nearby staff smiled and spoke when they saw me.

Oceanview Stateroom

My cabin was clean and my bed was comfortable. There were little things that I noticed in the room that people who need them will appreciate. The refrigerator was not ice cold.

Port Reviews

Nassau

I did my own thing in Nassau.

San Juan

I have spent 3 weeks in San Juan previously. I did my own thing.

Miami

I arrived around 10am ish and was able to start my process of boarding.

5 Helpful Votes