3. Norwegian Jewel
After receiving an upgrade to a penthouse suite our cruise was absolutely amazing. I would challenge any cruise to serve up a better meal than that of Le Bistro. Every dining experience was excellent even the regular buffet. The staff were ever so attentive and to my wire's dismay the bar staff went all out to ensure that you were never thirsty. I would encourage every cruiser on this ship to befriend Vini in the Bliss bar. The music wasn't that great, to my taste, however, the Circus performance was as efgood as I've seen anywhere. A tip, get there early as both shows fill up extremely quickly. The cleanliness of all areas was amazing. I cannot remember seeing anything at all out of place. My personal room steward, Greg, was personable, polite, enthusiastic and ensured our cabin was everything we would expect. It was like a five star hotel. Disembarking and embarking was easy, staff did their job so efficiently. The staff were genuinely interested in you as a person not a figure. I would recommend this cruise line to every prospective cruiser especially for the relaxed atmosphere on board. 5 stars NCL.

Gastronomic delight

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by GORDONHIBS

GORDONHIBS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF
Absolutely amazing for the price. Great value
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins