I consider myself a veteran cruiser and, having done my research, thought it was time to try my first HAL cruise for my 'bucket list" Panama Canal trip. It definitely met my expectations and more. This was also my first sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. Having flown in the day before, we stayed at a hotel near the port. Embarkation was smooth with just a short wait. The terminal is smaller than others I've seen and a little worn but staff was helpful. You're given a group number and board accordingly. The Eurodam is absolutely beautiful! I was immediately impressed by the decor, cleanliness and easy navigation to the different venues. But, even more impressive was, as we stepped aboard, we were told that our cabins were available...that was a FIRST. See cabin review below. We had the majority of our meals in The Dining Room and Lido Market and both are very nice. The Dining Room is beautiful. Food was good and service were great. The Lido Market has a great selection of food options. I was happy that the buffet staff dishes up your choices. The Explorations Cafe was quiet with a great view and good coffee. We did all HAL shore excursions. Most were very good, some just okay. Disembarkation was quick and easy

Met my expectations!

Eurodam Cruise Review by cruiseenthusiastic2

See cabin review below.

We did all HAL shore excursions. Most were very good, some just okay.

Disembarkation was quick and easy
cruiseenthusiastic2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VA
Our balcony cabin was nice but smaller than on other cruise lines. Yet, it was comfortable, very clean and had more than enough storage space. The balcony was roomy enough to have a foot stool with each chair and a small table.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins