3. Oasis of the Seas
The food was wonderful. The crew bent over backwards to make sure the guests are happy. Great selection of restaurants. Something for everyone okay. However, there is no program for solo travelers. I was happy to meet some Travelers that were also traveling alone. It made the trip much more enjoyable. However, if I had not gone to a meeting I would not have met these people. I think there should be a concierge service for solo travelers. Other cruise lines have such and Royal Caribbean should consider doing the same. If the cruise line had someone to plan excursions and other activities for solo Travelers that would be appreciate it. There is a market for these Travelers, and giving a special rate would encourage solo travelers to consider Royal Caribbean. Royal Caribbean offers great service an excellent food choices. I would love to plan activities for solo travelers. But since I am not an employee, to have that service available to me as a guest of the cruise line would be a plus. Also embarkation was easier than I envisioned. The waitstaff was awesome. We chose the my time dining option. The problem is, my time wasn't there time. If my party wanted to eat at 5:30, that was never possible. My time required a reservation. Besides fat, the food was great and the wait staff would call me by my name. They were awesome and made sure if I wanted anything other than what was on the menu, I could get it. There was a large selection of restaurants available to our guest. Some require additional cost where is others were free. I like the options available, and I never felt as if there were crowds. This cruise line handled the large amount of guests appropriately. The cabin steward was very attentive. He never entered unless I requested service. There was a large amount of entertainment on the cruise. There was something for everyone no matter the age. They were Broadway shows, comedy entertainers, Las Vegas entertainers, piano bars, and aqua shows. There were game shows. The only problem is, there would be children and areas where they shouldn't be. I enjoyed the solarium. That was an area where I could go and children were not allowed. it was quiet, and there were whirlpools, bars, and a restaurant for the adults. It was a good getaway area.

Great Cruise Experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Carolyn5831

Carolyn5831’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V
The cabin was clean but the pillow slips and bottom sheet should have been changed. I didn't intend to get them dirty however a guest should not have to ask for a change. The cabin steward was attended and once I ask for the sheets to be changed, he did it. I realize that there are quite a few guests and the sheets can't be changed every day.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins