3. Crown Princess
My wife and I had a fabulous experience on the Crown Princess. The itinerary was amazing, visiting Princess Cays, Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Thomas and St. Kitts. The service on board, including our stateroom steward, the staff at the International Cafe and the staff in the Michelangelo Dinning Room was excellent. The food was amazing, although the food in the Salty Dog Gastropub was disappointing. We enjoyed the Crab Shack experience. We thought the International Cafe was a great place to grab breakfast and lunch. The morning pastries were amazing! We appreciated all of the things we got to do on board including the two lectures about sharks, the gingerbread making contest and the comedy shows. We took the Ultimate Ship Tour on the final day, which was a great tour, although a little overpriced. The embarkation process was extremely fast. Although there were 3,000 passengers on board we never felt like it was crowded. I will note that the morning fitness center hours were a little limited. It didn’t open until 7 am and you could not use the treadmills until 8 am. That meant that there was a crowd for the other cardio equipment in the morning. I will also add that the drinks seemed watered down. I had straight bourbon, so it was not an issue for me, but my wife had cocktails, which seemed weak.

Great Christmas Cruise on the Crown Princess