• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Seven Seas Explorer Review

Editor Rating
31 Awards

TOTALLY disappointed and regret to have chosen it !

Review for Seven Seas Explorer to the Western Mediterranean
Wan1234
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Superior Suite
we found a live spider and a live bug are moving inside a bowl of berries w

As it claims to be the world most luxurious cruise ship, I chose this cruise trip to celebrate my husband's 60th special birthday with my family, hoping it to be a memorable one but it turned out to be totally disappointing!

Despite my previous arrangement with the cruise co about my husband's birthday before the trip and reminded them again on the first day we boarded the "Explorer" for the room decoration for his birthday, we were very disappointed that they failed to show anything after we came back from the day excursion on that day, NOT even a single birthday card! After our inquiry, they put the ballrooms and banner inside our cabin, in front of my husband !

Really totally meaningless !! It ruined every efforts and purpose of this trip!

Superior Suite

Found a layer of dust on the counter top inside the bathroom on the first day. The wash basin was not cleaned thoroughly every day. There were many yellow stains on the white marble on the bathroom floor, which should be replaced as soon as possible.

15 Helpful Votes