• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Traveled with children

We really liked the Norwegian Encore and would definitely sail on it again., There were a few things that I didn’t care for but I didn’t let it ruin our trip. The chairs on the upper pool level were crowding the jogging track. They were not placed there by passengers since there were many unoccupied and set up along the rail when I went there in the morning, While I am not a jogger I found this very inconvenient for the joggers and the ship stating they have a jogging track. Joggers were better off running on the waterfront deck. The casino only had one craps/roulette table however it was nice that it was not in the smoking area. We also were able to try a few of the new restaurants such as Q Smokehouse and Los Lobos. Was very pleased with the food and service. If you choose to take a few laps on the speedway make sure you book your time right away since it fills up quickly. The cost is $15.00 PP and we thought it was fun.

The ship was decorated nicely for the Holidays and offered non denominational service on Christmas Eve and self led Hanukkah services. The Atrium had plenty of seats and many family activities. Embarkation and Disembarkation was smooth and easy.

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Cabin was comparable to other cabins on Norwegian, Plenty of room for a family of 3

12 Helpful Votes