3. Explorer Dream
I wanted to have my husband experience a cruise as my experience in Greece was so good. If we were Asian it may have been better as the staff seemed to spend more time helping them. I asked for a double as it was for our anniversary and we opened door to 2 single beds. The food was awful and small sevings. The breakfast choices were terrible and the service was non existent as we had to ask more than once for our drinks and they got the order wrong. They couldn't understand English and we had to repeat ourselves. I was glad it was only for 2 days. There were no instructions or information when we got on and the loud speakers for lifeboat training was incoherent. We we no giving information on what was on until the last day. Our experience in Sydney was much better and enjoyable. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Never again