Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Rcastelli
- Sail Date: December 2019
- Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
- Cabin Type: Balcony
2. No vegetarian choices.
3. Limited food choices
4. Poor service. (Except for cabin steward ).
5. Didn’t show college football championship games - all 30 TV’s were tuned to a Single meaningless European soccer game. !!!
Other cruises, by comparison, broadcast these games in their theatres , with hundreds in attendance. These idiots didn’t even realize what they’d done.
6. Horrible and poorly planned excursions. Worst ever. Getting off the vessel every day took an hour and we felt like cattle.
We took a 6 hour trip - over lunch - and all we got was a single bottle of water and a piece of bread. Prisoners get better treatment.
7. Worst cruise director I’ve ever seen.
8. They Nickel and dime you for everything.
9. Gratuities over $50 per day - were basically paying for staff - over above our $10K cost
Avoid this cruise at all costs.
There are So many other better options out there
Never using Norwegian again.
250,000+ people have entered their email