• Deals
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Rhapsody of the Seas Review

1,491 reviews

Amazing - will definitely book again

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas
flasteph
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

This is one of the smaller ships offered by Royal Caribbean. I would definitely go again. I've seen some reviews about cleanliness and norovirus and I could not disagree more. It's almost like you'd have to *try* to get sick on this ship. Our cabin was cleaned TWICE a day, there were hand sanitizers everywhere, there were people holding and offering you hand sanitizer as you entered and left each restaurant, as you entered and left the ship in ports, etc.

We embarked and debarked from Tampa and had no issues at all. We did do the self-assist and it was literally 30 min from leaving our cabin to catching a taxi (we live in Tampa).

As I said, this is a smaller ship, so if you get motion sickness, bring Dramamine just in case of a rough night. We only had one and two Dramamine pills took care of it for me.

Ocean View

Our cabin was fantastic, cleaned twice a day, plenty of towels/soap/toilet tissue, etc. We had zero issues with our cabin.

11 Helpful Votes