3. Carnival Magic
I've been on the Carnival Magic three times since Nov 2018 and have enjoyed each sailing. There are several main reasons, first being the staff is so friendly. Especially my bar service who help me drink my losses away in the casino - Kat and . Also, ask for I Kadek or Joseph in the main dining room for open-seating, they will take good care of you. Can't forget about Lito our room steward who made the towel animal zoo you see in the pic. Secondly, the common areas are massive so you are never overcrowded, including the comedy lounge, which is usually not the case on most ships. The food has always been top-level, and I enjoy food options on deck 5 away from the lido marketplace. Nice call on whomever made that decision. Third, no children allowed in the spa - yeah! Good call but I booked spa cabin 2 of 3 sailings, but 3rd cruise upgraded to suite since three of us were sharing a cabin. Suites should be allowed access, or at minimum a discounted rate. The only complaint I have is the casino has only given me one good payout and so I'm way in the deficit....ALOT (I'll own that - lol).

Fun cruise with mom and sister - spent too much in the casino...again ;)

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by dlpugh

dlpugh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS
Very spacious for three women sharing a cabin, two vanity areas really helps. The jetted tub did not work, bummer on that. And one day we lost all hot water but that was fixed within 12 hours.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins