3. MSC Orchestra
This was our 3rd Cruise with the MSC, having cruised on the Sinfonia and Musica 2017 and 2018. The ship was clean, first class entertainment both for adults and my 4year old. We always book the balcony cabin and it never disappoints, big and spacious. The room service was so efficient in delivering our breakfast as we had 2 sea days so we preferred to have breakfast on our balcony. One night my daughter was found wondering on the ship crying within seconds she was brought back to us without causing a scene (had left her sleeping in the room for dinner) The kids club is really addictive as my daughter would wake up and couldn’t wait for us to take her there.... I really wish I were a kid again to experience what she feels. Overall, our vacation was more than worth the money we had spent...and are planning our next cruise for 2020!

Awesome

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by Tanzo D

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

The ship was clean, first class entertainment both for adults and my 4year old.

We always book the balcony cabin and it never disappoints, big and spacious.

Tanzo D’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2
Clean, spacious and closet to the lift and entertainment places. It was really a convenient cabin and thanks to our travel agent who booked it for us.
Chitarra Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins