3. Carnival Pride
My husband rides on a scooter so traveling to a close by port is essential. 4.5 hours from our home, always come the night before and stay at the Hotel Hilton BWI. 15 minutes to the port of baltimore. On board as soon as we arrived. Porters took bags outside prior to parking. Through security and on board with no wait. This makes the start of vacation terrific. The Pride is a smaller ship, Roman theme. Easy to get around, fast elevators. Never waited on a line. Staff were so accommodating and friendly. This was our second time on the pride and we will go back again. Weather in December is finicky. 2 days sunshine in the 80s, 2 days heavy wind and rain. Did not damper our spirits. My husband is a smoker, this was easily available to him on various parts of the ship. Alchemy bar was a nightly stop for a martini before or after dinner. Dr.E the cruise director so entertaining and always, always smiling. We will be back.

Love the Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by nursldyjen

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean Suite

Alchemy bar was a nightly stop for a martini before or after dinner.

Dr.E the cruise director so entertaining and always, always smiling.

We will be back.
nursldyjen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS
Cabin was amazing. My husbands scooter fit right in. An extension cord were waiting for us. Room had so much storage available. Dressing room and vanity for me. A bathroom with double sinks.and a deep soaker tub. Couch, table chairs, king bed, very large balcony. Fantastic room steward. Our one request ice all the time and we got it.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

Our room steward was terrific, Our only request Ice all the time and we had that. Dinner was at 815pm our choice, accommodations for the scooter. Fantastic meals and service. Love all the singing and dancing too, always have. Fun tip. Hubby plays in casino and we already had drink package. So they gave us a gift receipt for Surf and turf in dining room same as if we went to specialty steak house, no charge because of casino points. I have been on 34 cruises and this was the first time I found out a bout this, great surprise.
Cruise director so fun and really went out of his way for every skit, game, and morning wake up songs. Dr.E. Good times.