3. Emerald Princess
First off if you are handicapped this ship is impossible to get down the corridors with a scooter or wheelchair once the housekeeping puts their carts out in morning which lasts all day .My wife needs a scooter to get around which we had to leave by the elevators until late at night after housekeeping was done ,which meant she had to walk from elevator area to room . I have never been on a ship with no couch in the cabin (12 SHIPS) which also made it difficult for my wife .Must get a mini suite ,I had a balcony .Ship was clean except their were stains on floor and chairs on the balcony also out there the fire sprinklers were so rusty on my balcony and my adjacent ones ,I hope they functional. Food dinner menu was limited .and unless you are Andrew Zimmerman you might enjoy the choices offered .Breakfast in dining room or buffet not impressive. Buffet was limited also with the 2 end hot tables ,one having same thing every lunch and diner ,the other end was what I call off the wall food .Entertainment first 2 nights same entertainer who was horrible , one of the others I walked out on ,some were ok but were repeated (15 day cruise ).Ship on certain decks is weird cannot get across directly .Tours of the cities were not all that informative and made stops at one or two shops as part of tour that your could purchase things and not go out on your own .My waiter Rexy and his assistant were probably the highlight of my cruise ,they sang and told jokes every night .I have taken 12 previous cruises (RC ,Celebrity & Carnival ) ,this was my my most costly and unfortunately my worst .Never Princess again. .

Most Disappointing

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Cruiseoldy

Cruiseoldy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Cabin was keep clean although both me and my wife woke up with backache in morning ,note above balcony
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins