3. Norwegian Pearl
This was my second time on Norwegian Pearl and 9th cruise with Norwegian. I really like the size of Norwegian Pearl and the thermal suite.This trip I traveled with my two teens. We had two inside cabins on deck 8. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. We sailed on a Friday and came back on a Wednesday. We had very little port traffic. My previous trip on this ship was wonderful. Things have definitely changed since March. No towel animals, scented hand towels, or pool towels in your cabin. They ran out of salad after day 1. I struggled with finding foods that weren't fried, oily, or fatty. I don't normally eat in any of the pay venues. I've never needed to because I'm happy with a salad and a protein. The food quality in the buffet, and main dining I'd rate as poor. Our inside cabins were very clean and our steward, Arris was awesome. Very few of the crew appeared to be upbeat and some of them were downright rude. There's definitely a disconnect going on. We sailed Norwegian Sun in September and didn't encounter any issues. Back to the Pearl- entertainment was good, but the activities were hit or miss. They never opened the rock climbing wall for the entire cruise. I wouldn't book this ship again. We did all enjoy our day in Belize and Costa Maya was fine. We stayed at Homewood Suites in Brickell after sailing on the Norwegian Pearl and we all thought that the complimentary hotel food was better than the food on the ship.

Mixed feelings