3. Carnival Horizon
I am having a hard time understanding why there are so many negative reviews of The Horizon. We jut returned from the 8-day Southern itinerary, and enjoyed the ship immensely. This was my 19th cruise, on 8 different cruise lines, so I do have a pretty good basis of comparison. The service was outstanding, the food was very good, and the entertainment was the best I have experienced on any ship or any line. We did have a Havana Aft Extended balcony, which we really enjoyed, and will probably look to book this type of cabin again in the future. Was the cruise perfect? No, but there was nothing so bad that it affected the overall experience. It was a completely full sailing, with over 1000 kids aboard, so there were some lines in some places, but overall I did not find it to be off-putting. If you are debating on booking the Horizon, do not hesitate. I would gladly sail on her again,

Great time on The Horizon