3. Celebrity Equinox
wanted to try something different. have cruised extensively on other lines, notable RCCL which our status conferred to Celebrity , which was a nice perk. Embarkation was a breeze, no lines. Ship beautiful, clean. had lunch in Lumanae, first of many. LOOOOVED THE dining room and staff. Cant say enough about that. STayed in AFT Sky Suiite. View was great. was a little concerned about virbration, expecially when docking, but we were on 12th deck, never felt much except for when parking. Had Room service breakfast each morning, Eggs benedict yum. All staff were fab. Never saw the supposed Butler tho. unless we called. Never had flowers in our room, which I found strange because i even inquired about their absence to the Concierge. The Michaels Lounge was just wonderful. drinks, canapes, espresso and capucinnos. all the drinks on this cruise were special. especially martini bar and the World Class Bar. had the premium package but did not do it justice really. Entertainment was good. not GREAT. but good enough. Capt Tsoas is charming and participated in some of the entertainment. Cruise Director Dan was funny and grew on me/. We had 9 people, including 3 children, ages 8, 7 , 6. Kids club was a bit overwhelmed, 350 plus children onboard due to holiday, they were not the best but then again, this is not a line known for childcare. Ours had fun anyway. they loved eating on the balcony, having their ice cream. swimming, etc. Service far exceeded both Princess and RCC:L; ACROSS THE BOARD. pORTS. Naussau, kids went to swim with dolphins, I stayed onboard, i don't like this port. Sumana ( DR). dangerous port, no one needs to get off boat. poverty and possiblemugging awaits. St. Thomas, best port. went to megans bay. wonderful day. I did not book for the ports, wanted to experience this ship. I would travel on EQuinox again in a sec!!! Also, trying some other Celebrity ships in future. booked a Europe cruise for 2021 while onboard, got some great perks.

Elegant ship. wonderful time

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by dennyrae1971

Had Room service breakfast each morning, Eggs benedict yum. All staff were fab.

had the premium package but did not do it justice really.

Service far exceeded both Princess and RCC:L; ACROSS THE BOARD.

dennyrae1971’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1
linens were not fresh at first. after that was taken care of, big ole nice space.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins