3. Norwegian Encore
Open space has been reduced to sardines in a can, it irked me to no end to see the free open space turned into a paying super expensive Vibe club. Outrageous!!!!!....Stop it already with the money grab trying to squeeze more and more money from us. You now have anywhere between 2000 to 2500 people using a tiny pool, hardly any space on the pool deck. I would consider another ship. Then there are the employees following around at the shops like you are some kind of thief ready to pounce on a cheap bracelet I can buy at the dollar store. Annoying and just rude. The good stuff: Buffet was very good, the specialty restaurants excellent food. Most of the staff was friendly, the ship was super clean. The enterteinment was excellent as well. The many games in the Galaxy Pavilion we enjoyed very much, we did the zombie kill, the spaceship, and the dinosaur park. All very good. We did not do the go cars, or the laser tag. My husband did the water slide and loved it. I will cruise again with norwegian but not on the encore.

Love Norwegian cruises.......But!!!

Jen1660’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Encore price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
Cabin was very clean, bed was comfy, bathroom was large, huge shower with gets.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins