We traveled in a group and the experience was Okay. Many good things but also many BAD. Unfortunately more bad…...
1. Room was very clean at all times. The girl we had was amazing.
2. The entertainment group was excellent at their job. Kept everybody motivated and busy. A lot of party!!!!
3. Kids area had activities going on all the time.
4. Buffet had a wide variety of choices to pick from.
5. Shows at the theater were excellent. Magic show, musical, comedy.
1. Cirque de Soleil - was cancelled on both days. We were not able to see any. Make sure if you pay for a show, to reserve the first days in case the same thing happens to you.
2. "Front Desk" - there was always a line (not a good sign) and people at the counter were not on the same page at the time to answer. One of them told me to google the answer because she didn't know!!!!!
3. Servers - At the time of asking for a drink from our package sometimes the drink was included, others not. Sometimes they will charge us for the service or taxes other not. When I questioned I will always got a different answer.
4. Cabin - If you are more than 5 feet tall you don't want to have a cabin with bunk beds or you will bump your head a lot!
5. Private island - We bought a different drinking package for this day that we were not able to used since the system wasn't working properly and there was nothing they could do. The line to eat at the food truck was 40 min. wait. The internet wasn't working either.
6. Packages- we were followed everywhere to upgrade our packages. Very annoying!
7. Pictures - Not what I expected at the time to look at them they will develop pictures with eyes closed, or not on pose.
8. Dinner - it is a gamble. some of the plates were good, some were far, far away from the description in the menu.
9. Disembarkation- @ Belize was a mess. For disembarkation they will send us from one floor to the other, from one place to the other ( staff not in the same page) and when we finally were able to exit we got in a taxi boat to get to the island were we got wet ( with windows closed)and full of smoke (from the engine).
10. Last Day - Our disembarkation time was around 11 am ( it goes by colors) but we had to leave the cabin before 8 am. Had to sit and wait for a long, long time.
It was always clean, the girl was amazing. Space is too lsmall for 4and if you are more than 5 feet tall be ready to bump your head.
Drink package didn't work and neither the internet. The line for food at the truck was 40min. Family beach was closed, no tours offered through the island.
Wonderful experienceView All 259 Island Tour Reviews
Very nice experinceView All 93 City Tour Reviews
Unique experienceView All 20 City Tour Reviews
Very interesting!View All 179 Mayan Ruins Reviews
Employees at the ID had a hard time looking for names on the lists. The young man at the desk upstairs was in a bad mood and when I asked him what was wrong his answer was you are going on a cruise, I have to work. Really?!?!?!?!?!