3. Symphony of the Seas
We are seasoned cruisers and love Royal Caribbean. This was our first trip on Symphony and I must say, this ship is top of the heap! The Oasis class ships are large and activity laden, but Symphony is the best of the best. Beautiful decor, amazing shows and music selections, great food and comfortable, roomy cabins. We are Diamond level and the lounge was located near everything, so you could pop in for a drink before dinner or a show with no problem. I must comment that the service on this ship was a level above any others we have been on. Our waiter Antonio and his assistant Ari were the best we've ever had, and that's saying a lot considering all the cruises we have been on. There were 6400 passengers from 60 countries onboard and at no time did we feel crowded. Lots of kids, but that's ok with us. I can't wait to book the Symphony again and bring the grandkids. They will love it!! Main Dining room food is delicious. We wanted to try a Speciality restaurant, but never got around to it. Maybe next time! The shows are spectacular. Hairspray and Flight were our favorites. 1977 is the ice show and it was very good--a little out there, but talented skaters. Hiro was cancelled due to bad wind conditions. So was Perfect Day at Cocoa Cay. I felt sorry for families with kids wanting to do the water park and ocean, but we've been there and will go back. Another day at sea for us is another day in the Casino Royale--so it's all good!

Splendid Symphony of the Seas

Babs960’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
The cabins are beautifully decorated with tons of storage. Bathroom shower is roomy. Balcony is easy access and comfortable.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins