3. Silver Muse
This is our fifth time on Silversea...the first on their newest ship “Silver Muse”. We have been on over 45 cruises...so we feel we know what we like and what we don’t. We were fortunate enough to have purchased this cruise on our last Silversea cruise in October, 2018. We knew as soon as we stepped onto this beauty we were in for a special trip. Our suite number was 1008, the Silver Suite. It was perfect. It had a nice dining area and plenty of room with a sofa, two chairs and a built in desk... the bedroom had sliding doors separating the living room which made it nice so I could read the news without interrupting my wife’s sleeping each morning.The shower was very roomy and the water pressure the best ever. It also had a large tub. Our butler, Nolan was also excellent. The food was very good at all restaurants...the only downside was the four speciality restaurants never changed their limited menus which would have been a little better. The buffet restaurant for breakfast that turns into the Italian restaurant at night was excellent all the time. The service around the entire ship was exceptional. The entertainment was limited and truthfully not that great and it usually did not start till 9:45...too late for us after dinner and wine. I did enjoy the staff in the casino and met several other passengers just enjoying blackjack. Another easy to fix issue for me was the hot tubs were just luke warm like bath water...I complained but never got any hotter. The shore excursions were all very good... Our biggest concern when reviewing this cruise originally was crossing from Melbourne to New Zealand four days at sea BUT it was as smooth as we could have ever imagined...like a lake...not to say we had not so perfect weather after that...with rain, wind and cold. We had not anticipated bringing sweaters or jackets..would suggest to bring if you plan on this time of year. We loved this cruise...the itinerary, the ship, the crew and most of the people.... Go have some fun.

Fantastic!

Silver Muse Cruise Review by steveab1

We knew as soon as we stepped onto this beauty we were in for a special trip.

The shore excursions were all very good...

Go have some fun.